TICUA Microsoft EES 2014 Campus Agreement - Links and dates - Due June 6th
From: Sheri York [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:26 PM
To: Sheri York
Cc: Jeff Koh; Diane Berty; Rob Blair; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: TICUA Microsoft EES 2014 Campus Agreement - Links and dates - Due June 6th
Hopefully you were able to join us for today’s kick-off webinar for the TICUA Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) Campus Agreement, which is about to begin year 2 of a 3 year agreement. If you were unable to attend or would like to review, the presentation was recorded and can be viewed here: http://1drv.ms/1j1Xrnm
- Complete online worksheet at www.uscollegebuy.com/msca.htm by June 6th. We will review your licensing mix, address any issues, and return a validated worksheet as your quote for the year 2 annual order (no other paperwork needed this year).
Please complete the worksheet earlier if it will take your purchasing department longer than a week to generate a PO.
- Submit PO by June 13th to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax to 408-519-3260.
- ComputerLand consolidates orders and submits to Microsoft.
- Microsoft processes orders by July 1st anniversary date. Note that you may continue to receive renewal reminders from Microsoft’s automated system since the system does not cross reference the receipt of the renewal order. You may disregard these notices.
Campus Agreement Online Worksheets
Please go to www.uscollegebuy.com/msca.htm to edit the sheet for 2014 if you have ordered add-on licensing mid-term (because we’ve already added those licenses to the new worksheet for you), or, if no 2014 worksheet exists yet, copy last year’s validated worksheet and then edit the new sheet. Your user name and password are your email address, unless you have changed the password. If you have trouble accessing the sheet or have forgotten your password, please email email@example.com.
- Update your FTE counts. FTE counts must be the same or higher than last year.
- Update the contact names for communication from us regarding the agreement if needed.
- You must renew all products you had last year, and for the same or higher quantities as last year.
- You may increase quantities or add new products.
- If you subscribe to ECALs and will be using the new ECAL Services, be sure to add this no cost part in Section 6, #2 for the number of users (not FTE).
- Once your worksheet is complete and ready to go, click the “Submit to ComputerLand for Review” button.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Manager, Licensing Programs | 408-519-3221 (direct) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Account Executive | 408-519-3240 (direct) | 510-333-4140 (cell) | email@example.com
CCT Technologies, Inc. dba ComputerLand of Silicon Valley
482 West San Carlos Street, San Jose CA 95110
800-639-1319 (toll free) | 408-519-3260 (fax) | www.uscollegebuy.com