TICUA consolidates the purchasing power of our 34 private, not-for-profit campuses in Tennessee to provide TICUA members the option of purchasing select products at a discount. To defray administrative costs, TICUA in some cases, may receive a modest amount under agreements made with the companies in the TICUA procurement program.
- Batteries Plus Bulbs
- Blackboard Transact
- Business & Legal Resources (BLR)
- CDI Computer Dealers, Inc
- Contract Furniture Alliance
- Contract Furniture Industries
- Direct Travel
- First American Education Finance
- General Shale
- Genworth with AffinityLTC and Got LTCi
- HST Interior Elements
- Insight Systems Exchange
- JPMorgan Chase
- Kreuger International (KI)
- LBMC Security Services
- MXN Corp
- NES Rentals
- Payscape Advisors
- Personal Computer Systems
- R.T. London
- Sallie Mae
- Southeast Recycling Technologies
- Workspace Solutions, Inc.
If you are interested in more information regarding TICUA procurement program agreements, please contact Diane Berty, Vice President.
To access TICUA agreement pricing, click here. (You will need the username and password e-mailed to your institution)
TICUA Procurement Committee Members, click here.