Insight Systems Exchange
Insight Systems Exchange offers a practical computer hardware solution with their Tier 1- business class/commercial grade off lease - late model PC's, LCD monitors and laptops. The large selection of off-lease equipment also includes servers, storage, and printers. All products provided through ISE are brought back into the company through their new product lease program.
The ISE Process includes:
- Insight Investments other divisions provide off lease products
- Once machines are audited all components are refurbished to original manufacturer specifications
- ISE configures all orders to customer’s specifications
- ISE technicians perform cleaning and performance testing
- ISE performs second audit before shipping to customer
- Components and accessories upgrades are available
All of ISE’s PC’s, laptops, and servers come with a three year advance cross ship warranty.
Insight Systems Exchange has provided TICUA with a special discount. Michael Hobson has been assigned as TICUA’s account executive. He may be contacted at: (714) 622-3182; firstname.lastname@example.org
TICUA consolidates the purchasing power of our 34 private, not-for-profit campuses in Tennessee to provide TICUA members the option of purchasing select products at a discount. To defray administrative costs, TICUA in some cases, may receive a modest amount under agreements made with the companies in the TICUA procurement program.
If you are interested in more information regarding TICUA procurement program agreements, please contact Diane Berty, Vice President.
To access TICUA agreement pricing, click here. (You will need the username and password e-mailed to your institution)
TICUA Procurement Committee Members, click here.