THEC releases the Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship Program Annual Report: 2004-05 Academic YearTHEC releases the Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship Program Annual Report: 2004-05 Academic Year
- Characteristics 2006 just released (.PDF)
- TICUA's Annual Report, Private Colleges Serving Tennessee, released (5.3 MB .PDF)
- TICUA's 2006 Legislative Priorities Brochure now available (.PDF)
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN) announced the reappointment of Dr. Claude Pressnell Jr., president of the Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities Association, to the Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance.
- Undergraduate students attending a private college or university in Tennessee pay less than those students attending private colleges in most other states, according to the Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities Association (TICUA). For academic year 2005-06, undergraduate students attending a private college in Tennessee will pay about $14,750 per year. This figure is nearly 27 percent less than the 2004-05 national average ($20,080) reported by The College Board.